Being grateful is one of the guaranteed ways to feel happier. If you are grateful, you take on a positive perspective and attract more things to be grateful for. Here are 30 Gratitude Affirmations to improve your way of life and to instill more positivity in your days.
Whether it’s writing on a Gratitude Journal, or practicing gratitude affirmations in the morning, the benefits of being thankful extends all ways in our daily life.
Being grateful releases positive emotion, and when you feel happy more happy things like these comes to you: happy thoughts, happy encounters and more things to be grateful for.
Being grateful is like saying to the Universe: I am loving this, and in turn, the Universe gives you more.
Gratitude Affirmations to Start or End your Day
- I am thankful for what I am, for what I have and what I can do.
- I am grateful for my safety right at this very moment.
- The Universe is continuously blessing me with so many good things.
- I am thankful for my body, my breath and the space I occupy.
- I am glad that I am awake to a new day.
- I am thankful for everything that has happened today.
- When I let go of my need to control, all I am is pure love.
- Today, I focus on the positive things.
- Appreciation lights up my face, my mind and my life.
- I am thankful for the free will I have, to decide, to say no and say yes.
- I trust in the timing and perfection of the Universe.
- I am thankful for the serenity of this very moment.
- There is an abundance of time, love and money.
- I am grateful for all the delicious food, experience, and people that I encounter everyday.
- What I have is perfect at this moment.
- I am where I need to be.
- Thank you for the sunshine, the trees and the wind on my face.
- I am thankful for all the people who love me.
- I can dance, I can sing and I can enjoy so many things in this life.
- I am thankful for my eyes, for the beauty it allow me to see.
- I am thankful for my feet, for carrying me to places.
- I am thankful for my hands, it allows me to feel, to hug and to do so many things.
- I am thankful for the challenging things, it brings out the best in me.
- I get to do hard things, and I am thankful for that.
- Even when it does not seem like it now, everything is working for the greater good.
- I love my life exactly as it is right now.
- I love my body, and I trust that it has its own wisdom.
- I give way to the greatness of my Creator.
- Everyday is a new blessing, a blank slate for me to fill with love and appreciation.
- My life is collection of happy things, happy thoughts and beautiful moments.
You may also like: Positive Affirmations for Anxiety.
If you need more positivity in you life, check out My Favorite Quotes by Dr. Wayne Dyer.